Hampshire Innovation Centre Open Evening
Our Innovation Centres are a fantastic opportunity for you to come and see our work in-field to understand what Syngenta can deliver for you. A range of exciting exhibits can be seen this year, focusing on a number of key topics, from conventional product comparisons and variety interaction trials to novel techniques and innovations that will help meet the difficult challenges we face today. The open days are hosted by our local Area Managers and Field Technical Managers who will discuss these topics and answer your questions.
Robin Appel – Syngenta Summer Trials Event
‘Times they are a changing - how do I respond?
Markets, varieties, decisions
Please join us to look at & discuss some fascinating trials and enjoy a craft beer or G & T.
Highlights at Hampshire Innovation Centre:
- Wheat - Varieties to match end markets or agronomic necessity – where does the balance lie?
- Winter barley - Maris Otter takes on Hyvido
- Spring barley - Expert views on Markets; Varieties (new and very old) how to grow them and who wants them?
- ELATUS™ ERA - How has new technology performed against established brands?
- VIBRANCE® DUO - NEW SDHI based seed treatment for autumn 2017
- Catering provided
Syngenta Hampshire Innovation Centre
Chilbolton Down Farm
How to register:
If you would like to register to attend this event please call our events team on 0800 025 3454 and quote the event reference number CMP-011029. Alternatively you can send an email with your company and contact details to: [email protected].