Spring Briefing 2018: Old Meldrum, Aberdeenshire
Fill up on a some dinner and meet with farmers in your area to discuss topical issues. Hear from your local Syngenta contact about how to get the best from your crops in 2018:
• Advice on how to adapt your fungicide and PGR strategy according to your own situation
• Discover how ELATUS™ ERA performed in both wheat and barley in 2017
• Application techniques to get the best from your spring herbicides
• Oilseed rape canopy management and disease control
• Growing HYVIDO® and the benefits of having it in your rotation
BASIS and NRoSO points will be available.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Date: 7th February 2018
Time: 15:30am - 17:30am
Lochter Activity Centre
Dinner will be provided after the meeting.
How to register:
If you would like to register to attend please call our events team on 01223 883400 and quote the event reference number CMP-013260. Alternatively you can send an email with your contact details to:[email protected] or register here