Our business centre at Guildford, Surrey houses a variety of functions and teams, providing key support to Syngenta in the UK and globally.
About the site
Our Guildford site plays a key role in our European supply chain organisation. The supply teams ensure that the products we sell are delivered both promptly and correctly. Syngenta occupies the first floor of Bramley House, just outside the towns of both Guildford and Godalming.
The principal teams based at Guildford include:
Supply chain teams providing artwork, packaging, data and distribution support, who ensure that the products we sell in Europe, Africa and Middle East are delivered to meet the needs of our customers.
A team helping Syngenta to fulfil its commitments with regard to protecting health and safety and the environment.
UK Finance, Group Finance, legal, tax and pensions teams who provide professional advice and support to a wide range of Syngenta’s operations
If you are due to visit Guildford, here is some useful information:
- Site opening times are 08:00-17:00
- Please report to reception upon arrival where you will be issued a visitor pass
- Visitors car parking is available on site at the rear of the building; spaces are defined by a red dot
- The main entrance is at the front of the building; please press the buzzer for Syngenta; we are located on the first floor
How to find us
Old Portsmouth Road,
Directions by road
We are located approximately 1.5 miles south of Guildford city centre and 2.5 miles from the A3.
Travelling from the North or South
Come off the A3 at the A3100 Compton turn.
Travelling from the West
If you are approaching on the A31, follow the A31 to Guildford centre and take the Godalming Road A3100.
Directions by rail
The nearest train stations are:
- Shalford (0.6 miles)
- Guildford rail station (1.5 Miles)
- Farncombe (1.6 miles)
The nearest airports are:
- Heathrow airport (28 Miles)
- Gatwick airport (30 Miles)