Huddersfield Public Information Zone
Our manufacturing operations in Huddersfield stem from a 100 year heritage and today, the site is a leading supplier of premium brand crop protection products used by farmers to protect crops from pests, disease and weeds. Products made in Huddersfield help farmers get higher yields from their crops, providing better quality food and lowers costs for consumers.
We employ over 400 skilled employees, chemists, engineers, technical production and support staff, dedicated to professional manufacturing and 80% of our employees live locally in Kirklees. We are very much local people making products for a global market.
Syngenta in Huddersfield has an important part to play in helping to feed a growing world population and makes a significant contribution to the local economy by way of jobs, apprenticeships and trade.
Information on the Public Information Zone in Huddersfield:
- Read about when our Public Information Zone changed in 2013 (PDF 901KB)
- Additional Information for Business Managers (PDF 498KB)
- A template (Word 18KB) for you to use in communicating with your employees
- The Community Safety Plan for Residents (PDF 162KB)
- The Emergency Flash Card (PDF 373KB)
Other helpful links: