Syngenta's new monthly podcast, InContact, is an info-cast that covers agricultural topics from the UK and worldwide. Each podcast will feature different topical issues, including discussions with the relevant experts.
Please let us know what you think to help us improve the podcast for the future.
We would like to hear from you
Let us know how we are doing, we are open to hearing your suggestions.
On this episode:
- Graham Redman gives his monthly update.
- James Gray speaks about the Fields of Innovation, challenges for veg growers and the impact of Brexit to the future of our industry.
- Mark Gilbert speaks about his split field trial in Littleport and his choice of varieties.
- Georgie Wood gives us an update on our Rougham Innovation Centre and speaks about Phoma disease.
- Harry Fordham gives top tips for pre-em applications, the benefits of drift reduction nozzles and an update from our Barton black-grass focus site.
All other brand names used are Trademarks of other manufacturers in which proprietary rights may exist. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. For further product information refer to www.syngenta.co.uk © Syngenta AG April 2018.