Ornamentals Advisory BlogWe know growing ornamental crops can be challenging at the best of times but hopefully our blog will provide some light relief from the daily trappings of being an ornamentals grower.
- Ornamentals Advisory Blog30.06.2020If you’ve not used a Plant Growth Regulator for a while It might be worth thinking about their benefits again and the variables involved with putting a good PGR programme together. What are PGRs... Read more
- Ornamentals Advisory Blog26.06.2020There are some real insect challenges in ornamentals, including thrips and spider mites, for which the development of new crop protection products for the protection of ornamentals, despite all the... Read more
- Ornamentals Advisory Blog03.06.2020Part of the process of finalising the formulation of a new crop protection product is to check its physical compatibility with other products. The product registration process distinguishes between ‘... Read more
- Ornamentals Advisory Blog20.05.2020With our new adjuvant, Stena now approved for use in Ornamental crops, we’ve started to get a number of questions and to be honest it made us think, why not put together an FAQ section for it? ... Read more
- Ornamentals Advisory Blog06.05.2020In my last couple of blogs I’ve outlined what’s involved in finding new active substances and how our scientists develop them into safe and effective crop protection products.Given that we have to... Read more