SY INSITOR Technical Update
SY INSITOR is a high yielding hard group 4 feed wheat candidate, that has performed consistently over years, regions and rotational positions.
- High consistent yield
- Strong performance in all regions and rotational positions
- Excellent Specific Weight
- Strong disease resistance profile with OWBM resistance
In 2019 SY INSITOR was the highest yielding variety in Syngenta trials.
Over 2 years SY INSITOR has consistently given very high yields, with the highest yields of the top yielding varieties over a 2 year mean.
- As well as excellent yields SY INSITOR brings very high grain quality including exceptional specific weights.
- It is relatively early to mature, coming into ear at a similar time to Gleam and Shabras.
- SY INSITOR is a tall variety in untreated situations, but shows a very strong height reduction when treated with a PGR.
SY INSITOR is currently an AHDB Candidate, with promising first results coming in from harvest 2019 trials it is one to watch in the coming months.
Source: Syngenta trials Harvest 2018 and 2019
SY INSITOR is not yet National Listed. This is a Technical Update and does not constitute an offer of sale