Oxfordshire Spring Breakfast Meeting 2024
Enjoy a full English breakfast and hear about the latest agronomy insights from our experts to prepare for the season ahead, network with local farmers and your Area Manager while we consider:
- How to tailor your programme, for both cereals and pulses to suit the ever-changing situation in the world of fungicides
- How to adapt your cereal PGR programme to get the best from your varieties and keep them standing
- An introduction to our exciting Biological Portfolio and how they can benefit your crops
- The latest application advice to help control grass weeds and get the most out of your herbicides
- Syngenta’s new winter wheat with bread making potential, SY Cheer, may be a variety of choice to grow in autumn 2024 – we will tell you how to get the most out of this new and exciting variety and why we think it will be a firm favourite for years to come. Also, an update on our malting barley portfolio
BASIS and NRoSO points will be available.