York Innovation Centre Open Day
Our Innovation Centres are a fantastic opportunity for you to come and see our work in-field to understand what Syngenta can deliver for you. A range of exciting exhibits can be seen this year, focusing on a number of key topics, from conventional product comparisons and variety interaction trials to novel techniques and innovations that will help meet the difficult challenges we face today. The open days are hosted by our local Area Managers and Field Technical Managers who will discuss these topics and answer your questions.
Highlights at York Innovation Centre Open Day:
- NEW SDHI fungicide, ELATUS™ ERA
- Seed treatment demos with our new SDHI seed treatment VIBRANCE® DUO
- Variety screening trials including new wheat varieties and our next generation Hyvido varieties
- Experts from Syngenta and the CFE will be on hand to discuss Operation Pollinator and farmland biodiversity
- Catering and other refreshments will be available, along with BASIS and NRoSO points.
York Innovation Centre