Oxford Innovation Centre Open Day
Our Innovation Centres are a fantastic opportunity for you to come and see our work in-field to understand what Syngenta can deliver for you. A range of exciting exhibits can be seen this year, focusing on a number of key topics, from conventional product comparisons and variety interaction trials to novel techniques and innovations that will help meet the difficult challenges we face today. The open days are hosted by our local Area Managers and Field Technical Managers who will discuss these topics and answer your questions.
Highlights at Oxford Innovation Centre:
- NEW SDHI fungicide, ELATUS™ ERA
- Winter and spring cereal variety interactions with fungicides
- Seed treatment demos with our new SDHI seed treatment VIBRANCE® DUO
- Spring barley varieties, PGR interactions and vs. black-grass
- Catering and other refreshments will be available, along with BASIS and NRoSO points
Time: 10am-3pm with morning tours starting at 10am and afternoon tours starting at 1pm. Food available 12pm-1pm.
Syngenta Oxford Innovation Centre
How to register:
Alternatively, you can call our events team on 0800 025 3454 and quote the event reference number CMP-011047, or send an email with your company and contact details to: [email protected].