Hampshire Innovation Centre Open Day
Our Innovation Centres are a fantastic opportunity for you to come and see our work in-field to understand what Syngenta can deliver for you. A range of exciting exhibits can be seen this year, focusing on a number of key topics, from conventional product comparisons and variety interaction trials to novel techniques and innovations that will help meet the difficult challenges we face today. The open days are hosted by our local Area Managers and Field Technical Managers who will discuss these topics and answer your questions.
Highlights at Hampshire Innovation Centre:
- NEW SDHI fungicide, SOLATENOLTM
- OSR canopy management and the impact on later season disease control
- Drilling date trials for HYVIDO
- Variety screening trials, including GRAHAM, a new wheat variety for 2016, and our second generation Hyvido varieties BAZOOKA and BELFRY
- Pushing REFLECTION to see just how high yielding it could be!
Syngenta Hampshire Innovation Centre
Chilbolton Down Farm
How to register:
If you would like to register to attend an Innovation Centre open day please call our events team on 0800 025 3454 and quote the event reference number CMP-002293. Alternatively you can send an email with your company and contact details to: [email protected].