Berwick Innovation Centre Open Day
Our Innovation Centres are a fantastic opportunity for you to come and see our work in-field to understand what Syngenta can deliver for you. A range of exciting exhibits can be seen this year, focusing on a number of key topics, from conventional product comparisons and variety interaction trials to novel techniques and innovations that will help meet the difficult challenges we face today. The open days are hosted by our local Area Managers and Field Technical Managers who will discuss these topics and answer your questions.
Highlights at Berwick Innovation Centre:
- NEW SDHI fungicide, SOLATENOLTM
- Winter and spring cereal variety interactions with fungicides
- Variety screening trials, including GRAHAM, a new wheat variety for 2016, and our second generation Hyvido varieties BAZOOKA and BELFRY
- PGR and nitrogen inputs with a strong emphasis on hybrid barley
- OSR PGR canopy manipulation trials
- Seed treatment demos with our new SDHI seed treatment in winter and spring cereals
Syngenta Berwick Innovation Centre
How to register:
If you would like to register to attend an Innovation Centre open day please call our events team on 0800 025 3454 and quote the event reference number CMP-002291. Alternatively you can send an email with your company and contact details to: [email protected].