Holderness Platform Site Open Day
Our Innovation Centres are a fantastic opportunity for you to come and see our work in-field to understand what Syngenta can deliver for you. A range of exciting exhibits can be seen this year, focusing on a number of key topics, from conventional product comparisons and variety interaction trials to novel techniques and innovations that will help meet the difficult challenges we face today. The open days are hosted by our local Area Managers and Field Technical Managers who will discuss these topics and answer your questions.
You are cordially invited to Syngenta’s NEW for 2017, demonstration site, by kind permission of Messrs F. A. Porter & Sons.
Highlights at Holderness Platform Site:
- NEW SDHI fungicide, ELATUS™ ERA and fungicide programme comparisons
- Seed treatment demos with our new SDHI seed treatment VIBRANCE® DUO
- Variety screening trials including new wheats and our next generation Hyvido varieties, including seed rate and Nitrogen interaction work
- Black-grass herbicide trials and interesting wide row, selective vs. interow non-selective herbicide trials.
- Catering and other refreshments will be available, along with BASIS and NRoSO points.