Breakfast Meeting 2018: Haddington, East Lothian
Fill up on a full Scottish breakfast and meet with farmers in your area to discuss topical issues. Hear from your local Syngenta contact about how to get the best from your crops in 2018:
• Advice on how to adapt your fungicide and PGR strategy according to your own situation
• Discover how ELATUS™ ERA performed in both wheat and barley in 2017
• Application techniques to get the best from your spring herbicides
• Oilseed rape canopy management and disease control
• Growing HYVIDO® and the benefits of having it in your rotation
BASIS and NRoSO points will be available.
Date: 14th February 2018
Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
Breakfast will be provided during the meeting.
How to register:
If you would like to register to attend please call our events team on 0800 6524216 and quote the event reference number CMP-013262. Alternatively you can send an email with your contact details to: [email protected] or register online here